Friday, December 4, 2009

bad news..bad mood..

AGAIN.....im not doing this to show off to anybody that im in a very BAD MOOD!!!!

HATE!!!!!i hate myself for not doing the right thing at the right time..at last it turn out from good news to bad news! its all my fault!me!!im guilty!!!!i feel like a murderer waiting for her executioner to put to death..huhu

BROKEN HEART!!it really hurt..very painful..i feel misery..my heart is sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

am i CRAZY??right now??here??where??huhu............

what im going to do now??i already know what i have to do from the beginning..but i did not do that with all my heart..(maybe)..so this was the punishment from The Almighty to me..
so much in my head..feel like a time-bomb..will explode at any time...but i could not say it more than this..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails