Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1 year, 1 month, 1 week and 1 day :)

I just realized what so special today..today 12th january 2010..i've been a wife to a great husband for          1 year, 1 month, 1 week and 1 day
yuhuu..time comes and goes like a smooth wind..couldn't be feel nor touched..

i love you not becoz u're not asking me to cook every night
when im coming home only at eight and so tight..

i love you not becoz for all the housework you help me out
washing..sweeping..mopping and chasing all the rats out..

i love you .. because i love you..
for always be my side..during bad time or good time..
for always make me happy though it's not the right time..

i love you.. because i love you..
you're a friend in need or indeed..
that always harvest my seed..
or serving my cafe without cheat.. :)

im not a good poetry...and this was my first poem for you dear..all the words that came out my mind..while you're snoring on the sofa..and i watching The nanny by myself..our favourite sitcom..hehe good nite..and hav a very good day tomorrow sayang!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails